What is Christmas anyway? What is Christmas anyway?

What an odd feeling

Ehm..So many christmas like themes going on that it sounds scary and menacing. Nicely done. Sorta reminds me of a chase scene. Santa chasing jesus..? Ah-heh.

Ocarina Ocarina

Fun fun fun

For some reason i get a final fantasy 9 (and surprisingly not Zelda) feel from this. I like it too. It brings back good memories from playing that game..almost to the point where i still wish i had my old ps1 and ff9 game..::Sigh:: either or. I wouldnt mind an ocarina either. Its a nice sound--and always meant to be played in front of a giant low hanging moon..

ah-heh

anyhow. Well done!

Rythim-Man responds:

Thank you. It's not Zelda, that's why u dun get a Zelda feel. If it were, I would have put it under Video Game instead of classical. But I did have an RPG feel in mind so that's why u probably got Final Fantasy. I was thinking of that one guy with a hood in the flash "Final Fantasy A++" at first. Then I got a british dude with a reed.

30 sec. Spot 30 sec. Spot

Crisp, clear, biting!

Love this. That Pad sounds familiar! ^_^
What are you using for your piano? I really like that sound...Alot.

(any plugin ideas? ^_^)

Hi Dr.!!
Eheh yes, the only pad i like of the fruity loops included samples..:)
Piano is a steinway with a lot of reverb.
I don't use any particular plugin :)
Thanks for listening and reviewing!

Crying Crying

Wow, again.

Vocals aren't even needed. They'd probably mess the song up? ah-heh. Really well done. Ends nicely, love the drums. Keep up all the great work!

Thaaaaanks Dr!! :)

Urban Color Urban Color

Ah, man

Really good stuff. Love that drowned out guitar and the easy drumming. So smooth. Great job!

*Bows*

Again thanks! :)

Drums are the only part of the song i didn't play by myself. Drums comes from a sample cd by Akai. Good musicians :)

Dire Dire Docks Dire Dire Docks

Great song

This was one of my favorite Mario 64 songs.
Docked it a point--there was one point that you messed--right before the end. I'll give it a 10 though just for the way it was ended..that soft little row of keys. Either or..you play piano really well--i listened to alot of your other songs as well. Good work! ^_^

Goemon's Great Adventure Goemon's Great Adventure

Haha, loved this game!

Wow. To see the music from this game done..make me happy. I remember playing this game. This song brings back great memories of me not having a memory pack for my N64 and so i left my nintendo system on for days to beat this game, haha. Good stuff..

You know what else you should do?

..Harvest moon!

Hop to it!! ^_^

Rythim-Man responds:

I've never owned the Harvest Moon video game. Thanks for the review though. I'm listening to your audio, "Buckets" right now. It makes me think of that one game with the monkeys. Ape Escape? Ya well it's got me on a tour of the faboulous world of the future. I left a review if so you know what I mean.

Zelda 2 | Cave Remix (Full) Zelda 2 | Cave Remix (Full)

Wow. Nice

Nice nice nice.

There were some parts in the claps that seemed just a tad off--the double claping.

However, the rest of everything else was awesome. Really well done. Awesome Job!

D-A-J responds:

thx :)

wow, this is the fastest review i have ever got ;)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

very nice

I love this song. I really do. Good work. Really nice "battle" vibe.

Magic Math Tricks Magic Math Tricks

Smooth. Love that jazzy sound.

are you doing this with a real keys? If so..awesome. i can dig free-stylin jazzy piano. Really smooth, awesome work. The drums could sound a bit more..something. not sure. They're too hard i think? They could aslo be a bit more diverse. The maribma sound is nice too.

Rythim-Man responds:

Yea, that's me practicing my blues scales lol. I didn't like the piano I was playing on. Stupid plastic keys, I settle for nothing less than pure ivery!

I'll let you in on a secret. The drums were suppose to be used for rap, but my gang never got together for the jam so I had useless beats. I was bored so I recorded myself playing jazz to the beat. I was in my stage where I thought anything could mix, and I could care less what the NG people thought about me.

But don't tell anyone

Keep on keepin' on...

...hey wait, this can be seen publicly can't it?